What We Do
We give children what they need most - their families
Helping a sick child fight their illness takes a big enough emotional toll on a family. Adding a financial strain can make it all almost too much to bear. RMHC CTX can help address those problems, whether they involve providing housing that’s near a hospitalized child, the expense of staying together in another city, providing a place to rest within the hospital, offering a complimentary treat while families wait by their child’s bedside, or helping families who have lost a child. Our programs include:
Since 1985, RMHC CTX addresses these needs every day with the help of thousands of volunteers, partnerships with medical communities around the world, relationships with respected companies and a community of generous donors. We couldn’t do it without all of you.
View an accessible version of this video by clicking here.
We served a record number of families in 2017:
- 11,161 room nights were provided to families
- 3,214 guest/families were served
- 868 families stayed at the Ronald McDonald House
- 2,154 families were served at the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- 30,736 visits were made to our Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- 192 families were supported through our Healing Hearts program
- 126 nourishing meals were donated to Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- 11,192 people received complimentary items from the Happy Wheels Carts
WHAT WE DO
Providing comfort and support to families with sick children