Friends of the House
Young professionals making a difference for Central Texas families
Young Professionals Giving Back
Friends of the House is a young professional group that comes together to support the children and families served by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Texas. Together, members fundraise, volunteer and participate in events that bring comfort to our families. Friends of the House members enjoy many activities and benefits including:
- Participating on a Cook Team to prepare meals for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House
- Networking at quarterly Happy Hours with Friends of the House members and trivia nights benefiting RMHC CTX
- Joining Volunteer Opportunities like the Friends of the House holiday decorating party, Bandana Ball, and Amplify Austin
- Serving on the Friends of the House Leadership Council to help direct the Friends of the House strategy
Interested in becoming a member?
It costs $100 per night for RMHC CTX to cover the cost of a family staying at the Ronald McDonald House. Families are asked to donate $20 per night, but no family is ever turned away due to an inability to pay. By becoming a member of Friends of the House, you will help support family night stays at the Ronald McDonald House.
Friends of the House three different membership levels include:
- $10 monthly membership — automatically donated each month
- $100 annual membership — an annual gift
- $1,000 lifetime membership – a one-time gift that includes all the member benefits, your name featured on lobby digital signage at our Ronald McDonald House, and an exclusive invitation to dine with RMHC CTX’s CEO and Board President
Click on the links above to become a member! If you are interested in joining Friends of the House, but want to experience an event before committing, join us for a Cook Night or Happy Hour to learn more. Please contact email@example.com for more information.