Ronald McDonald House Guest Referrals
Make a Referral
- Check Eligibility Requirements before making a referral for RMHC CTX services.
- Submit an RMHC CTX Referral Form – Click Here to Complete
- Please contact RMHC CTX directly with any questions at 512-472-9844
- After a referral is received, RMHC CTX staff will contact the family directly to discuss availability of the requested RMHC service(s).
- For families that do not qualify to stay at the Ronald McDonald House or who are placed on a wait list, please review the list of local hotels that can be used an alternative.
- When securing accommodations at an alternative hotels, families should consult the hotel manager and inquire about a “Ronald McDonald House Rate.”
Healing Hearts – Burial Assistance Request
Complete the Burial Assistance Fund Request Form to request support for a family that loses a child and is in financial hardship.
There are 3 essential steps for our Healing Hearts Program:
- The burial assistance request form submitted online
- The funeral home contract / service agreement that shows an unpaid balance is emailed to RMHC CTX at email@example.com
- If funds are available when these two documents are received, RMHC CTX will send funds directly to the funeral home.
Please inform the funeral homes to send the funeral home contract/service agreement to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our assistance with burial funds is contingent on receiving this agreement and this is a necessary step in the process.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of requests, and therefore the responsibility of informing the funeral homes of our anticipated assistance is on the family or referral contact.
We budget funds every year for our Healing Hearts Burial Assistance program, divided into an equal monthly allotment. The funds we are able to use are determined by the date of death. It is important for the online request form and the funeral home contract/service agreement to be submitted within the same month that the child passed.
Contingent on funds availability, RMHC CTX may be able to assist with burial/cremation costs. Limited funds are available and not all requests can be approved. We kindly ask that you do not disclose these maximum amounts for assistance.
- 0-23 weeks gestational age – $100
- 24-40 weeks gestational age – $350
- 0-2 years – $700
- 3 and up – $1000
Ronald McDonald Family Room
If you have a family with a child being treated at one of the hospitals listed below please inform them about one of the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms located at:
- St. David’s Women’s Center of Texas
- Dell Children’s Medical Center
- St. David’s Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center Austin
All families with a child being treated at one of these medical facilities are eligible to use the Ronald McDonald Family Room. Families are invited to register between 9 AM and 9 PM daily and do not need a referral from a medical professional.
All families must complete a Registration Card and agree to the Ronald McDonald Family Room Guidelines upon first use of this space.
If available, families can stay in a Family Room sleeping room. All families must contact medical staff to secure arrangements.