RMHC CTX Services Referrals
Ronald McDonald House Guest Referrals
Make a Referral
- Check Eligibility Requirements before making a referral for RMHC CTX services.
- Submit an RMHC CTX Referral Form – Click Here to Complete
- Please contact RMHC CTX directly with any questions at 512-472-9844
- After a referral is received, RMHC CTX staff will contact the family directly to discuss availability of the requested RMHC service(s).
- For families that do not qualify to stay at the Ronald McDonald House or who are placed on a wait list, please review the list of local hotels that can be used an alternative.
- When securing accommodations at an alternative hotels, families should consult the hotel manager and inquire about a “Ronald McDonald House Rate.”
Other Resources for Families
- The Community Resource List contains contact information of Austin social service agencies that may be able to assist families with other needs they may have.
Healing Hearts – Burial Assistance Request
Complete the Burial Assistance Fund Request Form to request support for a family that loses a child and is in financial hardship.
- Please submit a copy of the funeral home contract showing an unpaid balance to RMHC CTX. The funeral home can fax this document directly to our offices at 512.472.5465.
- If funds are available when these two documents are received, RMHC CTX will send funds directly to the funeral home.
- Contingent on funds availability, RMHC CTX may be able to assist with burial/cremation costs. Limited funds are available and not all requests can be approved. We kindly ask that you do not advertise these maximum funds available.
- $350 maximum support available for perinatal loss or stillborn loss.
- $700 maximum support available for loss of a child aged 21 years and below.
Ronald McDonald Family Room
If you have a family with a child being treated at one of the hospitals listed below please inform them about one of the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms located at:
- St. David’s Women’s Center of Texas
- Dell Children’s Medical Center
- St. David’s Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center Austin
All families with a child being treated at one of these medical facilities are eligible to use the Ronald McDonald Family Room. Families are invited to register between 9 AM and 9 PM daily and do not need a referral from a medical professional.
All families must complete a Registration Card and agree to the Ronald McDonald Family Room Guidelines upon first use of this space.
If available, families can stay in a Family Room sleeping room. All families must contact medical staff to secure arrangements.
WHAT WE DO
Keeping families together to help kids heal and cope better