Friends of the House
Young professionals making a difference for Central Texas families
Young Professionals Giving Back
Friends of the House is a young professional group that comes together to support the children and families served by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Texas. Together, members fundraise, volunteer and participate in events that bring comfort to our families. Friends of the House members enjoy many activities and benefits including:
- Participating on a Cook Team to prepare meals for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House
- Networking at quarterly Happy Hours with Friends of the House members
- Receiving discounted admission at select Fundraising Events
- Joining Volunteer Opportunities like the Friends of the House holiday decorating party or Hops for the House
- Getting involved in leadership opportunities and serving on the Leadership Council to help direct the Friends of the House strategy
To stay informed about all the upcoming Friends of the House events, send your contact information here.
Hops for the House – November 2019
Save the Date for Friends of the House’s biggest fundraiser! It is a fantastic night of silent auctions, craft beer, and live music all to support the families of RMHC CTX! To get involved or become a sponsor, click here.
The Leadership Council is the executive team responsible for overseeing Friends of the House.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Bar Peached | Jan. 31 | 4:30-7 PM
Amplify Austin Kick Off Party
Barrel of Fun | Feb. 28 | 6-9 PM
Quiz for a Cause
Red’s Porch South Lamar
Connect with us!
WHAT WE DO
Providing comfort and support to families with sick children