Friends of the House
Young professionals making a difference for Central Texas families
Thank you to everyone who joined us at Hops for the House!
It turned out to be a fantastic evening at Hops for the House on Thursday, November 15! Friends enjoyed mixing, mingling and networking at one of the best breweries in Austin. And together, they helped raise over $14,500 for children and families that rely on Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Texas!
Thank you to our generous Sponsors!
Young Professionals Giving Back
Friends of the House is a young professional group that comes together to support the children and families served by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Texas. Together, members fundraise, volunteer and participate in events that bring comfort to our families. Friends of the House members enjoy many activities and benefits including:
- Participating on a Cook Team to prepare meals for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House
- Networking at quarterly Happy Hours with Friends of the House members
- Receiving discounted admission at select Fundraising Events
- Joining Volunteer Opportunities like the Friends of the House holiday decorating party or Valentine’s Day Build-A-Bear event
- Getting involved in leadership opportunities and serving on the Leadership Council to help direct the Friends of the House strategy
To stay informed about all the upcoming Friends of the House events, send your contact information here.
The Leadership Council is the executive team responsible for overseeing Friends of the House.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 17.
Friends of the House Events
- Decorate the Ronald McDonald House for the Holidays
Sunday, November 25 | 4-6 PM
Connect with us!
WHAT WE DO
Providing comfort and support to families with sick children