Ronald McDonald House Community Room
Giving back to our community
As a welcoming space for non-profit organizations, the Ronald McDonald House Community Room provides a place to host meetings, seminars, retreats and celebrations. Although the use of the room is free of charge, guests are asked to make an in-kind donation, monetary contribution or to consider volunteering. The Community Room accommodates up to 35 people and is available from 8 AM until 8 PM daily, including weekends. Priority will be given to organizations with missions that align with Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Texas (RMHC CTX).
- Requesting the space does not guarantee use of the room
- RMHC CTX is an inclusive organization
- Requests for repeated use will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
Community Room Reservations
- Organizations must complete a Community Room application found here
- Organization are asked to submit their 501(c)3 IRS determination letter with their application
- Download and print the Community Room Check-Out List and bring it with you to the Ronald McDonald House
- RMHC CTX reserves the right to cancel a reservation if the Community Room becomes unavailable due to internal needs. RMHC CTX will inform groups of any cancellation as soon as possible to allow groups to make other plans
Community Room Accommodations & Services
- Large board room table that seats 18 people
- Round tables and chairs available in the room and can accommodate 25-30 people; reserving organization is responsible for any changes to the set-up of the room and the room must be returned to the original arrangement at the conclusion of all reservations
- Large, wall mounted flat screen TV and Bose surround sound system
- WiFi access for presentations from a personal laptop
- RMHC CTX does not provide support for AV needs; groups are encouraged to arrive early to prepare for the use of the AV equipment, if needed
- Conference call system is available
- Galley kitchen; guests can bring catered food; food arrangements are the responsibility of the organization; no alcohol allowed on premises
- Guests must clean the Community Room after use
Community Room Parking
- Groups using the Community Room must park in the free uncovered parking lot east of the Ronald McDonald House; click here for the parking map.
- Guests can choose to use the parking garage south of the Ronald McDonald House parking lot. This garage is not recommended as RMHC CTX cannot validate parking.
There is no charge to use the Community Room, but we request that organizations support our programs in the following way:
- Make a monetary donation
- Provide a meal
- Donate Wish List items
- Create and host a fundraiser
- Support an RMHC CTX fundraising event
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for accessible versions of the application, check out list or parking map.
WHAT WE DO
Providing comfort and support to families with sick children