Fields marked with an * are required
*Availability of staff will affect if a presentation and/or tour is possible - these services are difficult to provide outside of normal business hours, M-F (9am-5pm)
TERMS AND AGREEMENT
• Upon arrival at the Ronald McDonald House, sign in at the reception desk. Please arrive early to ensure enough time for set up. Set up, arrangements and break down of the room are the sole responsibility of your group. Our staff or volunteers can offer assistance to locate appropriate equipment for the room, however, we do not provide technical support nor have a dedicated staff member to assist in set up.
• Cleanup is the sole responsibility of your group. The room must be cleaned and vacated by 9 p.m. Please sign out, complete and return the Community Room Check Out list (see attached page). Cleaning supplies are provided and are located under the kitchen sink. Upon departure, please take all your materials including food items and beverages.
• If the contact person completing the paperwork is not attending your event, please designate someone in attendance that adheres to our cleanup policy and assumes responsibility for signing in and out and completing the check out form.
• Host agrees to indemnify and hold harmless RMHC CTX and McDonald’s Corporation (who owns the RMHC CTX trademarks) from any and all claims made in connection with the event held in the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Texas Community Room. RMHC CTX has the right to request a certificate of insurance (if applicable).
We do not charge a fee for the use of our Community Room; however,
we ask that you consider supporting RMHC Central Texas in the following ways:
• Cash donation – Donations can be brought to our office, mailed or securely submitted online at www.donate.rmhc-ctx.org/donatetoday
• Provide a meal – Become a meal provider and prepare lunch or dinner for the families staying at the Ronald McDonald House: rmhc-ctx.org/get-involved/meal-provider
• Wish List donation or drive - View our wish list online at www.rmhc-ctx.org/wish-list and invite your event guests to bring wish list items when they attend your meeting
• Create a fundraising page - Establish a goal and invite your guests to contribute to help reach your goal: rmhc-ctx.org/get-involved/start-an-online-fundraiser
• Support a RMHC CTX fundraising event - Become a corporate sponsor or participant
at one of our events: rmhc-ctx.org/all-events
No alcohol is allowed on the premises.
Free parking is available in the parking lots directly east of the Ronald McDonald House. Please bring all parking tickets with you for validation (We cannot validate the "Strictly Pediatrics" parking garage).
Please contact our office at (512) 472-9844 immediately if your event is canceled.
Visit our website at rmhc-ctx.org/what-we-do/community-meeting-room to find out more information about our Community Room
*Please remember to print off our Community Room Check-Out List and bring it with you to the Ronald McDonald House. This can be found on the Community Room page