Skip to content
HOW TO STAY
How To Stay
Board of Directors
Community Advisory Council
Our Medical Community
What We Do
Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
Happy Wheels Cart
Healing Hearts Program
Stay with Us
Friends of the House
Vehicle Donation Program
Host a Fundraiser
Red Shoe Luncheon
Sporting Clay Classic
Hops for the House
You are here:
Form – 3rd Party Event Application
3rd Party Fundraising Event
carefully before submitting an application.
Name/Title of Event
Please choose area of event:
Is this your first year fundraising for Ronald McDonald House Charities?
Is this event affiliated with an organization?
Date and Time:
Briefly describe the event
Is RMHC CTX the sole beneficiary of your event? If not, who else is benefiting form the event?
What participation or resources, if any, do you request from RMHC?
Do you plan to publicize the event?
If so, how?
How will revenue be generated?
Anticipated in total revenues?
Anticipated in total expenses?
Anticipated in donation to RMHC CTX? *Please note that your donation percentage goal needs to be 80 percent
Anything other information you would like to tell us?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• In accordance with standards adopted by the Council of Better Business Bureaus, all collateral material relating to the event must specify at the point of solicitation: (a) that RMHC CTX is the benefiting organization; (b) that written information about RMHC CTX is available by calling (512) 472-9844 or visiting rmhc-ctx.org; and (c) the actual or anticipated proceeds will benefit RMHC CTX.
• Host agrees to indemnify and hold harmless RMHC CTX and McDonald’s Corporation (who owns the RMHC CTX trademarks) from any and all third party claims made in connection with the hosted fundraiser. RMHC CTX has the right to request a certificate of insurance (if applicable).
• Host is responsible for complying with all applicable local, state and federal regulations regarding a charitable event.
• Host represents to RMHC CTX that: (a) it will comply with all applicable laws during the planning, promotion, and conduct of the event; (b) all necessary insurance, licenses, and permits will be obtained; (c) and it will indemnify and hold RMHC CTX harmless from any and all claims of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the event.
• This document shall not be construed to authorize Host or any of its employees or representatives, to act as an agent of RMHC CTX.
By checking this box, you agree to the terms and conditions above.