RONALD McDONALD HOUSE COMMUNITY ROOM
Giving back to our community
As a welcoming space for community organizations, the Ronald McDonald House Community Room provides organizations a place to host meetings, seminars, retreats and celebrations. Although the use of the room is free of charge, guests are asked to make an in-kind donation, monetary contribution or to consider volunteering. The Community Room accommodates up to 35 people and is available from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. daily, including weekends. Priority is given to nonprofit organizations that focus on the well-being of children.
Community Room Reservations
- Please fill out our Community Room application here.
- Download and print off our Community Room Check-Out List and bring it with you to the Ronald McDonald House
- Please plan ahead as the Community Room is reserved often.
Community Room Accommodations & Services
- Large board room table that seats 18 people
- Round tables and chairs available upon request that accommodates 25-35 people
- With no tables, the room can seat 50 individuals
- Large, wall mounted flat screen TV and Bose surround sound system
- Wi-Fi access for presentations from a personal laptop
- Conference call system is available
- Galley kitchen; guests can bring catered food; food arrangements are the responsibility of the organization; no alcohol is allowed on premises
- Guests must clean the Community Room after use
Community Room Parking
- Groups using the Community Room must park in the free parking lot east of the Ronald McDonald House. Guests must bring the parking ticket to the Ronald McDonald House for validation. Parking map.
- Guests can use the parking lot south of the Ronald McDonald House parking lot, however, we are NOT able to validate parking for this garage.
WHAT WE DO
Keeping families together to help kids heal and cope better