What We Do
We give children what they need most - their families
Helping a sick child fight their illness takes a big enough emotional toll on a family. Adding a financial strain can make it all almost too much to bear. RMHC CTX can help address those problems, whether they involve providing housing that’s near a hospitalized child, the expense of staying together in another city, providing a place to rest within the hospital, offering a complimentary treat while families wait by their child’s bedside, or helping families who have lost a child. Our programs include:
Since 1985, RMHC CTX addresses these needs every day with the help of thousands of volunteers, partnerships with medical communities around the world, relationships with respected companies and a community of generous donors. We couldn’t do it without all of you.
View an accessible version of this video by clicking here.
Did you know, in 2016:
- 10,484 room nights were provided to families
- 2,470 guest/families were served
- 817 families stayed at the Ronald McDonald House
- 1,497 families were served at the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- 29,195 visits were made to our four Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- 156 families were supported through our Healing Hearts program
- 923 nourishing meals were provided at the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- 4,357 complimentary items were distributed to families from the Happy Wheels Carts
WHAT WE DO
Providing comfort and support to families with sick children