Helping families find strength in numbers through a network of local Chapters
Ronald McDonald House Charities believes when you change a child’s life, you change a family’s, which can change a community and, ultimately, the world.
As pioneers of providing family-centered care, RMHC strives to be part of the solution by improving the lives of children and their families, providing programs that strengthen families during difficult times.
Through a strong network of RMHC Chapters around the world, we are able to identify needs and carry out the RMHC mission on the ground.
Making a difference around the world for over 40 years
- 65 countries and regions will have RMHC programs and services by the end of 2015
- 8.9 million children and their families are served by RMHC each year around the world
- 20,000 families benefit from RMHC family-centered programs around the world each day – saving over $649 million in meal and lodging costs annual
- 358 Ronald McDonald Houses in 42 countries and regions
- 204 Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in 23 countries and regions
Visit RMHC Global for more information.
WHAT WE DO
Keeping families together to help kids heal and cope better